BABY BOY SHOWER + 32 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE ❤


Sorry for the lack of posts on the blog these days! I swear I have been starting every post with an apology lately. I have been very active on social media just not so much on this blog anymore. But I had to check in and share some pictures from the adorable baby shower some of my friends put together for me. It was such a sweet gesture, something I wasn’t expecting at all, and I was really touched by the whole thing. I didn't think second baby showers were a thing but I am actually really happy about because I have felt like this baby hasn’t had nearly as much attention or “celebration” as Ella had. We have just been so busy over here, too busy honestly, we are functioning at a rate that isn’t sustainable. At least not sustainable for good health! Haha It was just nice to take a minute and focus on him. 

I did do a little vlog on the shower as well as an update on the baby if you want to watch that below. Vlogging has kind of taken over what blogging used to be for me. Video medium is something I really enjoy and I love having those memories saved in that way. Anyways, back to the shower, my friends out did themselves. They are the dynamic duo behind The Confetti Creative and they are the ones who helped me with Ella’s First Birthday. I say helped when really I just gave them the theme and they did everything else! Haha They have so much talent and if you are local you should really utilize them! They are the best of the best. I am kicking myself that I forgot to get a cute picture with them at the shower :( BAH.  Oh well, they took some gorgeous shots of the set up before the party started so I wanted to share those!



6 comments

  1. Congrats!;-)
    Haven't new that...
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously what an adorable shower! My husband and I always use the "party of three" hashtag for our family. We are now expecting baby no 2! Loving all the inspiration from these baby related posts of yours! Congrats Crowley family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be enough to use ovulation calculator boy. For others it is an unfamiliar sense - in this case, ovulation calculator will help you to conceive a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very grateful to Doctor Omoluyi for bringing back my Husband after 2 years of separation due to pressure from his family and business associate saying that i am not the same country and different believe.. This Joan Robert From Miami Florida. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I saw a post made by Peter Dashy from Canada referring of how he was helped by Doctor Omoluyi. I also decided to contact the Doctor for help because i was desperate to get back my lovely Husband. I followed all his instructions and he promised me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 18 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. And now, am finally a complete woman with my man back by my side. To also get your help from this great Doctor Omoluyi, Email: ( Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!